Speedgoat offers real-time solutions that work seamlessly with Simulink® and other MathWorks products, as well as services like on-site jump-start consulting, non-recurring engineering as well as factory and site acceptance testing (FAT & SAT). Typical applications include rapid control prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop.
The BiSSTRO BiSS interface from PassWorlk YK can access a single BiSS Point-to-Point device and also a chain of BiSS devices.
BiSSTRO is completely transparent and allows to access all signals with an oscilloscope or logic analyzer.
All input pins can be remapped to any output pin using an output remap matrix, allowing to comply with different DB9 pinouts.
Three Resistive loads can be enabled for each of the MA, SLO, SLI pairs.
The solder based jumpers can also be used to map the iC-Haus BiSS adapters SUB-D9 pinning to the Renishaw Resolute SUB-D9 pinning.
BiSSTRO can also be configured to RS232 with a single jumper In case of RS232, the remap matrix can be used to connect RX and TX together for loopback Except the BiSS / RS232 configuration, all other jumpers are solder based.
YHO BiSS Technical Support Officer: Mr. Wang Zhongjie
YHO public E-mail address for BiSS technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content of YHO BiSS support:
- Help clients familiar with BiSS, and guide clients in using BiSS
- Provide technical documentation, IPs, reference design, technical consulting, on-site guidance and other technical support services
- Help clients to be licensee of open source BiSS Interface
Technical Support Engineer: Zhao Zhifang
Digital IC Design Goran Magerl is specialized in design and development of digital circuits (FPGA and ASIC), functional verification at module and system level, System-On-Chip (SOC) integration and development, module and chip-level synthesis, analysis, optimization and test.
Fritz Kübler GmbH offers BiSS support and services for a wide range of BiSS products for various applications.
BiSS Technical Support Team:
You are welcome to apply for the BiSS Device Mfgr License Agreement to benefit from free IP modules supporting your BiSS Interface designs. Check out the list below for a draft of IP examples available.
Customized version are on request and extra fee.
1. BiSS Interface Master MB101X with 16 parallel controller interface
2. BiSS Interface Master MB1XX (customized VHDL Modules on request and extra fee)
3. BiSS Interface Slave MC103
4. BiSS Interface Slave M1XX (customized VHDL Modules on request and extra fee)
Abstract Models for Simulations only
5. BiSS Interface Master MB200 (testbench, ideal for simulation issues)
6. BiSS Interface Slave MC200 (testbench, ideal for simulation issues)
Library For Software Development
7. BiSS Interface DLL (vairety of PC BiSS adapters, useable on VBA, C/C++, LabVIEW,..)
8. BiSS Interface Master MB302 (preliminary) BiSS C implementation on PIC18F452
BiSS Device Mfgr ID and Slave Description
9. Registered unique BiSS Device Manufacturer ID (BDM ID)
10. Slave Identifier File (XML device characterization)
PassWorld is a development services provider. These developments include all the phases from design to prototype manufacturing.
Specialized support for iC-Haus devices and the BiSS Open Source protocol.
The full BiSS C Interface Master Reference Design Impelementation is based on the TI ARM MPU using the Industrial Communication Sub-System (PRU-ICSS).
The design provides full documentation and source code for Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) and features:
- BiSS C Master protocol running on ICSS
- Interface speed of 1, 2, 5 and 10 MHz
- 8x oversampled input capture
- Line delay compensation with filtered sample point
- De-bouncing filter on oversampled input
- Variable frame format with crc check
- Command (CDS/CDM) interface
- Supports up to 100 m cable
- Runs on AM335x and AM437x with ICSS
The TI C2000 DesignDRIVE Development Kit serves as a common platform showcasing new industrial drives and motion control projects from TI.
The DesignDRIVE platform combines software solutions with DesignDRIVE Development Kits to make it easy to develop and evaluate solutions for many industrial drive and servo topologies. BiSS-C, Resolver, SIN/COS, EnDat 2.2 and QEP position sensors are supported using DesignDRIVE Position Manager Solutions.