Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH
|Website:||Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH|
The netX 90 is a highly integrated Industrial Ethernet node with Flash, EPHY and DCDC that supports all popular Real-Time Ethernet (RTE) standards as single chip solution. The application design makes full use of a separate Cortex-M4 at 100 MHz with DSP and FPU support, enhanced by a feature-rich set of on-chip peripherals with connectivity such as BiSS.
- Two full-featured BiSS C Master Interfaces
- Synchronization with network cycle time
- RTE protocol stacks as prebuilt firmware
- Built-in security and diagnostic features
- 10×10 mm² 144-pin BGA footprint