Elmo Motion Control Ltd.
|Website:||Elmo Motion Control Ltd.|
Elmo provides with the new “Gold Twitter” a BiSS capable the Ultra Small, Ultra Efficient NANO Servo Drive that provides over 4000 qualitative Watts. Gold Twitter Highlights:
- High power density, over 4000 of Qualitative Watts
- Ultra high current 50A / 100V
- Size: 35mm x 30mm x 18mm designed to be mounted on a PCB.
- Record-setting weight of only 18-22 grams (less than 1 ounce)
- Ultra Small, Ultra Efficient, designed to be mounted on a PCB
- Wide Operating ranges: 60VDC … 200VDC
- Supports any feedback sensor in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Incorporates Proprietary “Fast and Soft Switching Technology” resulting in
>99% efficiency yet negligible EMI
Motion Controllers for Harsh Environment -40°C to+70°C, Vibrations up to 14GRMS: Elmos Gold Lion Line has the solution for your system challenges. The Gold Lion Line components synergy, distributed intelligence and variety of features are easily harnessed to create your system and to answer your needs. The built-in operational simplicity of each component and the entire system, combined with an innovative single software environment to interface and control all units, ensure the fastest time-to-market and the highest performances.
One solution, any application: Elmos Gold Maestro Line has the solution for your system challenges. The Gold Maestro Line components synergy, distributed intelligence and variety of features are easily harnessed to create your system and to answer your needs. The built-in operational simplicity of each component and the entire system, combined with an innovative single software environment to interface and control all units, ensure the fastest time-to-market and the highest performances.
THE PLATINUM, A NEW ERA IN SERVO CONTROL.
SAFER, SMARTER, SMALLER & SIMPLER
Elmo provides with the new “PLATINUM SERVO DRIVES SERIES” a BiSS capable with significantly Enhanced Servo Performance, Higher EtherCAT networking precision, much richer with Servo operation capabilities, more feedback options and “Smart” Functional Safety certified
All servo drives of the Platinum series can easily be configured with the new EASII 2.7 software: EtherCAT configuration, motion configuration, drive tuning, parameter recording, and much more…
Platinum Line HighlightsNEW
- Best-In-Class servo performance
- World’s smallest servo technology to feature functional safety and safety over EtherCAT (FSoE)
- Higher bandwidth, faster response, enhanced linearity, and highest control resolutions
- Ultra-efficient EtherCAT with cycling down to 100us, high synchronization with negligible jitters and near-zero latency
- Added feedback support: up to three simultaneously, or two absolute feedbacks
- High processing power with large memory resources for better control, enhanced processing, and real-time recording
- Composer2, Proprietary Drive Level SIL( Software In The Loop), allows running customer’s control algorithms within the drive’s real-time
THE PLATINUM MAESTRO. PURE CONTROL, PURE GENIUS
The Platinum Maestro Exhibits Cutting Edge Motion Control Technologies, Fast & Simple Machine’s Development Process, Stable Throughput, Lasting Reliability and high Competitiveness. The Platinum Maestro Motion Controller incorporates an integral high-level computational multi-core system with limitless memory (RAM, ROM, and SD-Card), and onboard additional hardware peripherals. Extremely efficient and certified EtherCAT networking with cycle time down to 100µs afford precise and fast machine motion.
- Full Compatibility with the GOLD Maestro.
- Advance Multi-axis control, smart motion blending, superimposed motions, real-time updates of target positions, 1D, 2D, 3D high resolution error mapping, ECAM, smart Gearing, High Order Polynomial motion segment and trajectories buildup, PVT, PT, and spline profiling’s will execute any multi-axis motion scenario with high precision and with fastest response.
- “Motion without Programming” using Structural Smart building Blocks (IEC61138 and CPP) allows fast, easy and most efficient realization of machine’s complex functionalities
- Enhanced Field Bus Support including: EtherCAT, Master with Full redundancy support, EtherCAT Slave Network supporting for Network Bridging capabilities. Standard CAN Open Network Support
- More and Faster External Communication Options: Fast Host 10/100/1000 (Giga Bit) Ethernet, USB Device connectivity (480 Mbps) to allow Host computers operate via USB bus USB 3 Host connectivity (5 Gbps) to allow fast devices access (e.g. external cameras)
- Hardware video support for HMI Panels (HDMI connectivity)
- Enhanced HW Connectivity, On-board very large CPLD hardware with unlimited hardware interfaces which can be supported via a dedicated option Board connectivity (Serial ports/ encoders/ A2D/ D2A etc.)
- Real Time Clock Option (battery backup)
- Software Performance Enhancements including Real Time, Multi-Core process optimization for maximizing system’s performances. Deterministic User programing based on Real Time Programming, and Multi- Tasking for both IEC-61131-3 and C++.Additional EtherCAT functionalities: Network health management, Network Redundancy, Aliasing, Bridge support. Further enhancing the support for Third party devices.
- Self-sufficient machine motion control - No reliance on connection with PC server. Connect HDMI video screen connector and go.