BiSS Line is an – Open Source – digital interface for One Cable Technology/Single Cable Technology solutions.
BiSS Line is hardware compatible with industrial standard One Cable Technology/Single Cable Technology solutions.
BiSS Line is protocol content compatible with the open industrial standard BiSS and BiSS Safety.
BiSS Line offers :
- 2-wire and 4-wire communication
- Open standard
- RS485, half duplex, base band data transmission
- Fast, serial, safe
- Forward Error Correction
- BiSS protocol based and fully compatible
- Permanently bidirectional
- Easy to apply for safety systems up to SIL3
- Sensor interface
- Compact and cost-effective
Typical BiSS Line Applications
- Motorfeedback systems with single cabe for motor and encoder to drive
- Rotary and Linear encoder with 2-wire or 4-wire interface
- BiSS Safety over BiSS Line
BiSS Line was presented for the first Open Source Interface in One-Cable-Technologie.